Thai basil chicken & veg Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- Few slices of ginger
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 15 snow peas
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 200g chicken tenderloin or thigh, sliced thinly
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
How to make Thai basil chicken & veg
- Stir fry garlic, chilli, ginger, onion in oil for a minute until fragrant
- Add carrots, mushrooms and chicken, cook 3 mins. Add 1 tbsp water.
- Add snow peas, basil, fish sauce, black soy sauce, pepper, sugar. Cook 2 mins.
- Remove and serve on rice or noodles. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.