Japanese Baked salmon Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 4 Salmon fillets, 1 pound each
- 4 Hajikami pickled ginger shoots
- 3 table spoon of soy sauce
- 2 table spook sake or Gin
- 5 table spoon mirin
- Peel of one yuzu, grated
- A dash of Ajinomoto UMAMI
How to make Japanese Baked salmon
Place the Salmon fillet into a casserole or in a shallow dish. In a small bowl combine the ingredients and mix well. Pour over the salmon slices and marinate over 3-4 hours.
Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees and the cook the marinated salmon for 10 minutes until golden brown. Serve each fillet with a shoot of Hajikami pickled ginger.