crispy shrimps Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- half kilo meduim sized shrimps
- half cupflour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
How to make crispy shrimps
- wash shrimps. remove heads and 'feet'
- combine flour, salt and pepper in a zip lock bag
- toss shrimps in the bag of flour mixture to coat
- heat oil in s deep frying pan until smoking
- deep fry shrimps a few pieces at a time for 2-4 minutes or until golden brown
- best served (with sweet chili sauce or ketchup) hot to retain crispiness