Grape Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 4 cups seedless red grapes
- 4 cups seedless green grapes
- 8 oz. sour cream (reg. or low-fat)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (reg. or low fat)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup sugar (or splenda)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup brown sugar.
How to make Grape Salad
- Mix together sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix together both types of grapes.
- Layer grapes in a serving bowl, then the sour cream mixture. Keep alternating these layers, but end with a sour cream layer on top.
- Top the dish with the brown sugar and pecans mixed together.