Cold boiled pork from turkey in multicooker Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
Ingredients1.3 kg turkey fillet
1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp chili pepper, ground
1/2 tsp mustard, cereal
4-5 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp salt
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp dill
How to make Cold boiled pork from turkey in multicooker
- Wash turkey fillet under cold water. Dry thoroughly by paper towels.
- Mix black ground pepper, paprika, turmeric, ground chili pepper, cereal mustard, dill, parsley, minced garlic cloves, olive oil and salt in separate bowl.
- Smear the turkey fillet with this mixture. Pour two spoons of olive oil and 40 ml of water in the multicooker. Also put turkey fillet in it.
- Cook in Baking mode for 2-3 hours, turn the meat periodically until ready.
- Pull the cold boiled pork from multicooker, let it cool and serve with vegetables.