Prosciutto & Fig Wraps with Fresh Goat Cheese Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 4 oz.Chavrie® Fresh Original Goat Cheese Log
- 6 pieces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 tbsp. Fig jam
How to make Prosciutto & Fig Wraps with Fresh Goat Cheese
- Place sliced prosciutto side by side, overlapping slightly on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Spread fig jam over the entire length of the sliced prosciutto.
- Cut the Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log lengthwise into 4 pieces.
- Place the pieces of Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log on the fig jam.
- Roll the prosciutto around the Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- With a very sharp knife cut the prepared log into ½ inch pieces and arrange on a serving platter.