White Chocolate Goat Cheese Frosting Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 (5.3 oz.) Fresh Goat Cheese, Chavrie Pyramidshopping list
- 8 oz. white cream cheese (any brand)
- 1 ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 4 oz. white chocolate morsels
How to make White Chocolate Goat Cheese Frosting
- In a stainless steel electric mixer bowl mix Goat Cheese Pyramid, white cream cheese and sugar.
- Whip at medium speed for 1 minute then increase speed to high for 5 more minutes.
- While cheese and sugar is mixing melt white chocolate in the microwave until it reaches a pourable consistency.
- Reduce mixer speed and add melted white chocolate mix on high speed for 1 minute.
- Use to decorate cupcakes or carrot cake.