Chocolate & Graham Cracker Covered Bananas Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 4 small or medium sized bananas
- 1 bag Your preferred melting chocolate chips/bar
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers**
- crushed oreos
- chopped nuts
- shredded coconut
How to make Chocolate & Graham Cracker Covered Bananas
- Use double boiler to melt chocolate(I use a metal bowl placed on top of a pot of bowling water)
- Do not let the moisture/water get to the chocolate.
- Room temperature needs to be below 72 degrees.
- Once chocolate is melted take off the heat.
- You can use skewers to hold the banana.
- Coat banana with chocolate
- Roll or sprinkle with crushed graham crackers
- Place on wax paper to cool down, can be placed into refrigerator for faster cooling.