Rum Marinated Steak Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 ribeye steak
- 1 lb of spinach
- 2 shrimp
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- knob of butter (optional)
- fresh nugmeg
- salt and pepper
How to make Rum Marinated Steak
This meal literally takes minutes to prepare!
- Salt and pepper your steak.
- Take a fork and stab the steak like it was your ex or someone you hate!
- Pour a few glugs of rum over and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Fire up the grill or a lightly oiled fry pan.
- Put the steak on and leave it alone for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute half of the garlic in a pan and add the shrimp when you smell the garlic.
- Add the knob of butter and remove the shrimp when bubbling stops. Keep warm.
- Go flip the steak.
- In the same pan, heat up olive oil and add the garlic.
- Add spinach and salt when garlic smell returns.
- Grate fresh nutmeg over the spinach.
- Remove spinach to plate.
- Add shrimp.
- Add steak.