Baked Salmon Roll Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
small cooked shrimp
crab meat (those fake ones will do)
How to make Baked Salmon Roll
- in a blender blend shrimp, crab meat, bread crumb, mayo, salt, herb
- slice a long piece of salmon
- roll mixture from (1) into a ball and spread it on the sliced long piece of salmon
- roll it up
- cut to preferred thickness
- spay baking pan with non stick spray, top salmon with a square of butter then some lemon juice
- bake for about 12 to 20 min under 425 (20min will be a bit too well done I've tried this recipe many times and found 10-12 min to be the best, but might be too tender for some people)
in blender blend chopped spinach, mayo, herb + lots lemon juice. Done!