Kyopolou (Bulgarian Aubergine Dip)delete Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 aubergines
- 3 red bell peppers
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic,
- fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
How to make Kyopolou (Bulgarian Aubergine Dip)delete
Kyopolou (Kiopolou, Kiopolo) is a Bulgarian aubergine appetizer which just like other aubergine dips has the typical taste of burnt bread like Baba ghanoush or Melitzanosalata but is fresher in taste because of the other vegetables.
- Bake the aubergines, tomatoes and peppers in
the oven for about 40 minutes at 220C until the skins are pretty burned
- peel their skin and cut into small pieces.
- add the crushed garlic.
- Mix well and add the olive oil andvinegar,and salt to taste
- mix again
- serve cold and sprinkle some parsley on top
- serve with pita or any other white bread