Chicken Pasta with Anchovy Rosemary Sauce Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
Ingredients1/2 pound spaghetti
1 pound chicken breast, cubed
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
4 tablespoons fresh rosemary
2 ounces anchovies, in oil
3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for cooking
Juice of 1/2 lemon
How to make Chicken Pasta with Anchovy Rosemary Sauce
1. Place garlic, anchovies (with their oil), rosemary and lemon juice in a food processor. Blend until fairly smooth. Add lemon juice followed by olive oil and continue to blend until smooth. Cover and set aside.
2. Season chicken with red pepper flakes, poultry seasoning and a pinch of kosher salt. Set aside.
3. Start a pot of water boiling for the pasta. Add a pinch of salt. Once boiling, cook pasta to desired doneness, approximately 6-9 minutes for al dente.
4. As pasta cooks, drizzle a bit of olive oil in a wide pan. When hot, add the chicken and cook until no longer pink inside, approximately 5-7 minutes.
5. Drain pasta and drop the noodles directly into the pan with the chicken. Add anchovy sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.