Avocado Mushroom Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
2 Ripe Haas Avocados
10 Small Marinated Mushrooms, Halved
5 Tbsp Red Onion, Diced
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/6 Cup Lemon Juice
4 Tsp White Wine Vinegar
4 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
1 Tsp Chili Powder
2 Tsp Lemon Pepper
How to make Avocado Mushroom Salad
This is a simple salad great to accompany any meat dish:
- Start by making the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together; set aside.
- Slice avocados and place them side by side in serving plate
- Finely dice the onions and sprinkle over top
- Half the mushroom - these are the same mushrooms you find next to the olives at the olive bar at your local grocery store, they are normally merinated in olive oil - and place on top of the avocado
- Spoon the dressing over top
- Add small basil leaves
That's it, you're ready to serve the salad.