Banana Wheat Pancakes Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 2 Ripened Bananas
- 1 1/2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp White Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cups Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp Butter, Salter, Melted
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
How to make Banana Wheat Pancakes
This is a one bowl recipe!
In a large bowl, combine:
- Bananas (TIP: What I usually do is freeze my bananas when they get too ripe. Then when I'm ready to make this recipe, I take the frozen bananas out of the freezer about 30-minutes before hand and leave them at room temperature. That way I always have perfectly ripened bananas ready for baking!)
- Sieve dry ingredients into the bowl: Flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon
- Make a circle in the middle of the dry ingredient and add the wet ingredients: Egg and butter
- Add milk and vanilla extract
- With a mixer, mix all ingredients in the bowl well. Note, due to the bananas you will see some small chucks and won't get the mixture entirely smooth, don't worry about this.
- In a heated, lightly oiled pan, add batter and heat until set on both sides
- Served immediately hot with syrup, agave, or powdered sugar on top