Lemon cake with fresh coconut buttercream Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 1 box of lemon cake mix
- Pulp from one young fresh coconut
- 2 sticks of softened unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 2 or 3 tbsp of soy milk
- 1 box of confectioners sugar
- 13x9 inch baking dish
- sliced kiwis and strawberries as a garnish
How to make Lemon cake with fresh coconut buttercream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and follow the cake mix instructions.
- While the cake is baking, Puree the coconut with enough soy milk to create a fluffy texture. Drain off excess water.
- Cream softened butter with powdered sugar and salt until smooth and fluffy.
- Add young coconut.
- Continue to cream the butter adding more sugar until your preferred sweetness level is reached.
- When cake is cool ice the cake and top with layered sliced strawberries and kiwis.