Roasted Salmon with Mariner Sauce Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 liter of milk
- 3 soup spoons of butter
- 10 oz. of fried shrimp tails
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg
- 1 salmon, divided on half fillets
- 1 feather-shape chopped onion
- 4 soup spoons of butter
- Dry oregano at taste
How to make Roasted Salmon with Mariner Sauce
- Spread the chopped onion on a baking tray and cover it with vegetable oil.
- Put the salmon over the onion (with the meat upside) and spread the butter over the salmon surface.
- Spread the dry oregano over the salmon.
- Put the salmon in the pre-warmed middle temperature oven during 30-35 minutes, or until is completely cooked.
- Fry the shimp tails on vegetable oil and reserve.
- Melt the butter on a small pot (1 liter approx.).
- Pour the flour on the melted butter and mix. When the mix takes a sand texture pour the (previously warmed) milk slow and progressively. Continue mixing constantly, until the mix takes a creamy texture.
- Flavor the sauce with salt, pepper and nutmeg at your taste. Then, mix the sauce with the reserved shrimp.
- Cut a 6 oz. piece of salmon and put it on a dish.
- Cover the salmon with the sauce.
- Serve hot, with white rice or sauteed vegetables.