Irish Cream Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 1/2 cups of whisky (cheap whisky is awesome for this recipe, I used a 5 euros bottle from Lidl)
- 1 1/2 cups of condensed milk
- 2 shots of expresso or 2 teaspoons of instant caffeinated coffee
- 2 tablespoons of dulce de leche (Latin dulce de leche: this is not caramel. If you don't find the dulce de leche I suggest you skip it rather than use an unknown product)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- heavy cream
- a blender
How to make Irish Cream
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender. Add enough heavy cream so that you get 1 liter of this concoction.
- Blend for a few minutes. You do this to help the cream get heavier.
- Put in a bottle, refrigerate and enjoy (wait at least a couple of hours). It lasts for about two weeks, but I highly doubt it will last that long.