Korean Bean Curd (Miso) Soup "Denjang Jigae" Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Denjang (Korean Bean Curd Paste)
- Red Pepper Paste (if you want it spicy)
- Green Onion
- Extra Firm Tofu
How to make Korean Bean Curd (Miso) Soup "Denjang Jigae"
- Add water to pot and let it boil.
- Add sliced potatos (peeled or not peeled, your choice... I choose no peeled because its faster) into boiling water.
- Add dried anchovies (about a tablespoon of small ones or just two big ones)
- Add diced garlic
- Add sliced onions
- Add sliced green onion
- Add diced tofu
- Add denjang, as much as you want until the desired taste is achieved.
- Add red pepper paste if you want it spicy.
- Let boil under medium heat for about 5 minutes or until everything meshes well and tastes good!