Spicy Korean Seaweed Dish Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Red Pepper Paste
- Dry Seaweed
- 1 Egg
- Lemon (optional)
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Seed Oil
- Green Onion
How to make Spicy Korean Seaweed Dish
- Add cooked rice, sliced onion, chopped green onion, diced garlic, and sesame seed oil onto pan under medium high heat.
- Add seaweed and mix around until everything blends together.
- Add egg.
- Add soy sauce (as much as you want).
- Add red pepper paste and mix around.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top.
- Let it cook until the egg is done, and it should be good to go.