Sesame Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
Ingredients2 cups cooked rice, Mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn), 2 eggs, Ground chicken, Kikkoman soy sauce, Olive oil, 1 clove of garlic, Sesame oil, Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Sesame Chicken Fried Rice
1. Cook 2 cups of rice.
2. Marinate ground chicken in some seasoning and Kikkoman soy sauce (for at least 15 minutes)
3. Scramble the eggs and set aside.
To make the Fried Rice:
1. Cook the ground chicken in some garlic and olive oil.
2. Add in the vegetables, season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add in the cooked rice and mix well. Drizzle some sesame oil over the mix.
4. Add in the scrambled eggs, and you're done :D