Watson's Kebabs Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or 1 lemon, 1 lime)
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
How to make Watson's Kebabs
- Mix all ingredients in a steel or glass bowl except the chicken. Let sit 15 - 30 minutes.
- Cube the chicken and marinate in the mixture for four hours or better.
- Skewer the chicken and place on the grill or under the broiler in the oven.
- Cook the chicken until white through or whatever temperature the cookbook recommends; turn it once or twice to cook evenly.