Mussels in White Wine Sauce Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 2 tbsp extra virgin oil
- 1 large onion finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup white dry wine
- 1 pnd mussels
- 2 tbsp cilantro or parsley chopped
How to make Mussels in White Wine Sauce
Excellent as an appetizer. Serve with toasted french breads slices.
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook onion and garlic stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in wine and cook 1 minute.
- Add mussels. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring once, 4 minutes or until shells open.
- Discard any unopened shells. Serve over sliced toasted bread.
- Have a nice white wine bottle to drink.