Healthy Steel-cut Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1.5 cups flour
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 heaping Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups steel-cut oats
- 1.5 cups packed brown sugar
- 1.5 cups raisins
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tsp vanilla
How to make Healthy Steel-cut Oatmeal Cookies
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, oats, sugar, and raisins.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes.