Apple strudel Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of wine vinegar
- pinch of salt
- 5 apples, peeled, cores cut out, sliced
- 100 grams of raisins, poured with hot water and drained
- 100 grams of walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 80 grams of butter, melted
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- almond flakes
How to make Apple strudel
- Sift flour, add water, egg, olive oil, vinegar and salt, mix well. Knead dough till it's smooth and elastic.
- Form ball and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough to form rectangular. Dough should be very thin.
- Smear with butter, layer with apples, sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and raisins.
- Roll up and seal ends.
- Smear with butter.
- Bake in preheated oven about 30 minutes, in 180 C degrees.
- Serve warm with whipped cream and almond flakes.