Tomato Bacon Pizza Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- fresh pizza dough (I used Trader Joe's herb dough this time)
- 4 slabs of center cut bacon
- handful of grape tomatoes (seeds removed to prevent a soggy pizza)
- buffalo mozzerella slices
- shredded mozzerella cheese
- locatelli cheese, shredded
- Trader Joe's pizza sauce (or your favorite sauce on hand)
How to make Tomato Bacon Pizza
I love mishapen pizzas, it reminds me of a more authentic/rustic pizza. I made this one oblong, and sliced into strips.
Oven at 500F
On an oiled pizza stone, flatten and shape the dough to your liking.
Spread on pizza sauce.
Follow with toppings in this order:
- shredded mozz
- buffalo mozz