American omelet with cheese and parsley Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- your hands
- an omelet pan
- 4 eggs
- a whisk
- handful of parsley
- mouthful of shredded chedder cheese
- clarified butter/butter
How to make American omelet with cheese and parsley
- Beat the eggs in a deep bowl until well mixed.
- Place the omelet pan on high heat.
- Add butter and coat the surface by swirling the pan. It is important to get the pan really hot and evenly coated.
- Add the eggs. As the eggs starts to coagulate around the edges, jiggle the pan back and forth. At the same time, mix the eggs gently with a fork or spatula but becareful not to scrape the bottom of the pan.
- Tilt the pan, facing away from you so that you know its lightly cooked at the bottom and not sticking.
- Add cheese and parsley. Off the heat.
- Fold in the egg towards you into a half moon shape and serve!