Baked steamed fish with tamarind Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients2 medium fish -cleaned
1 tbsp tamarind paste
1 tsp salt
1 piece banana leaves or aluminium foil.
1 red chilli, sliced
1 medium shallot, sliced
4 small lime
2 tbsp light soy sauce
How to make Baked steamed fish with tamarind
1. Rub fish with tamarind paste and salt. Wrap it in foil or banana leaves.
2. Place on an oven proof plate and baked in oven 200 C for 30 mins.
3. Keep the fish warm in its wrapper while you make the sauce.
4. Mix chilli, shallots and slices of lime rind, add to lime juice and soy sauce.
5. Serve the fish warm with sauce.