Chocolate layer cheesecake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients A :
180 g butter
20 g cocoa powder
150 g castor sugar
120 g self-raising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup evaporated milk
Ingredients B :
250 g cream cheese
60 g castor sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
How to make Chocolate layer cheesecake
1. Sift self-raising flour, baking powder and cocoa. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar.
3. Add in eggs (ingredient A), one at a time.
4. Add in the sifted ingredients and mix well.
5. In another bowl, beat all ingredients in B till light.
6. Prepare a 7" tray, line with grease-proof paper. I used an 8" x 8" tray. Pour in one part of ingredient A's mixture into the tin. Spread evenly. Then pour the whole ingredient B's mixture on top and spread evenly. Finally pour the balance of ingredient A's mixture on top and spread nicely to cover the whole area.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160 C for 1 hour.