Mocha fudge cake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients90gm dark cooking chocolate-melted
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 cup SR flour
1/2 cup milk
For filling and topping:
300 ml thicken cream
2 tbsp instant coffee powder
1 tbsp brandy or vanilla
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp strawberry jam
2 tbsp brandy, extra or hot water
some fresh strawberries
How to make Mocha fudge cake
1. Cream butter ,melted chocolate and sugar. Add egg one at a time. Beat well.
2. Add flours and milk. Mix well.
3. Bake in moderate oven (190 C) for 1 hour. Cool.
4. Split cake in half , spread jam and some cream.
5. Spread remain cream on top and side. Decorate with fresh Strawberries. Refrigerate cake for 30 mins before cutting.
Dissolve coffee in brandy, add to cream with sugar, beat until firm peak form.
In another bowl , combine jam with the extra brandy .