Breakfast Quiche with spinach and chicken Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
IngredientsI get the recipes from foodnetwork.com
- 2 rolls pillsbury garlic butter cresent dough
- 1 pack (8 oz) cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 9 oz frozen spinach (defrost and squeeze out water)
- small red onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- mushroom optional
- red bell peppers (chopped) optional
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
How to make Breakfast Quiche with spinach and chicken
- Preheat oven 350F . spray muffin sheet with canola oil.
- Separate cresent dough into 8 triangles. Press each one into the muffin cup.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with the electric mixer, medium speed till smooth.
- Add egg 1 at a time till even.
- Fold in spinach, mushroom,chicken,bell pepper,onion and all spices.
- Stir well
- Fill in muffin cup, do not over fill.
- bake 20 minutes, insert a stick in the middle if come out clean and the edge is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, cool down and serve warm.