Crab meat egg foo yang ( foo yong hai) Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- left over king crab legs, boiled,deshelled
- frozen peas and carrots
- 5-6 eggs Beaten
- pinch of curry powder
- oil for fry
How to make Crab meat egg foo yang ( foo yong hai)
- Combine all ingredient in beaten eggs.
- Heat pan, drizzle a little bit oil, pour egg mixture cover the pan.
- turn over after a little golden brown.
- Remove and do the same for the rest of egg mixture.
- Serve warm.