egg salad sandwiches Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- miracle whip
- Mini pickle (fine chopped)
- 1 stack celery (fine chopped)
- 1/2 small red onion (fine chopped)
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 loaf of sandwich wheat bread
How to make egg salad sandwiches
- In a big bowl, chopped eggs, add all the ingredients, Mix well.
- Take a piece of bread, put a spoon of eggs mixture , spread it evenly. Cover with another piece of bread on top .
- Cut half triangle and serve.