Gado Gado Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 3cups cabbage, shredded
- 3cups long beans, cut into 5cm lengths
- 2cups baby carrots
- 1 medium-size potato, boiled in its skin, then peeled and cubed
- 1/2 a block of firm beancurd, cubed and deep-fried
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1tsp fried shallots
How to make Gado Gado
- Blanch long beans, carrots and cabbage till just tender (Note: Add the cabbage 5-8mins after the long beans and carrots, since cabbage takes shorter time to cook)
- Heat up the peanut sauce
- Toss all the vegetables in peanut sauce
- Tuck in!