Moo shu Vegetables with wheat pancake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 cloves garlic, fined chooped
- 1 egg beaten
- 4 tbsp low sodium soy
- 4 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- drizzle of sesame oil
- 1/4 cabbage
- 1 carrot , julian cut
- 1 hand full of bean sprouts
- green onion stick cut
- 1/2 cup dry shitake mushroom ,soak soft
- 1 stick celery, thin julian
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup wheat flour
1 cup water
How to make Moo shu Vegetables with wheat pancake
- In a pan, heat sesame oil,saute garlic.
- add egg, make it scramble, stir in all the vege and sauce
- cover with lids and let it simmer till cooked.
- for the moo shu pancake: in a medium bowl, combine all the flour and water. Knead dough till soft and elastic about 3 minutes. If is too dry add few drops of water. Divide 8 pieces
- on floured surface roll each dough into 6 inch circle.
- Brush each rolled dough surface with sesame oil before stack it.
- Heat up non stick pan, place one at a time of the pancake into the pan, if you see bubble, turn pancake, cooked other side.
- Remove and keep in foils until ready to use.
- serve with with rice.