Pork Steak with curry sauce Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 3 strip of pork loin
- salt and pepper
- panko crumbs
- cabbage ( slice )
- potato (make fries)
- green bean
1 tsp curry powder
How to make Pork Steak with curry sauce
- Marinated pork with salt and pepper, dippin egg, rolled on panko batter and fried till golden brown.
- Boiled carrots, green beans, separately, set a side.
- soak potato in salt water,and fried it
- In serving plate, arrange cabbage on the bottom,green bean,carrots and potato on the side.
- Cut the pork and put it on top of cabbage.
- For the sauce, in a sauce pan, add water, curry powder, soy sauce,sugar,salt. Boil and thicken with corn starch
- Serve with rice