Potato Rissoles Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 160gr multipurpose flour
- 210ml milk
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- water if batter too thick
- 3 medium potato, cubed and boiled
- 2 carrots, cubed and boiled
- 1 cup frozen peas ,defrost
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp multipurpose flour for thicken
- 1 tsp curry powder
- sriracha chilli sauce
- bread crumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- oil for fry
How to make Potato Rissoles
For the filling:
- In a saute pan, a little oil, garlic, saute, add carrots,potato,peas, salt,pepper,sugar,curry powder and water. Add some chilli sauce if u like spicy.
- Let it simmer, after almost cook, add in flour for thicken the water and dry.
- Remove from heat, cool down.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients
- use a non stick pan, put little butter, pour in a 1/2 cup batter, swirl it till cover 6" pan.
- If the edge roll up, turn to the other side.
- Repeat till all batter done.
- Take one of the skin, put 1 spoon of the filling, wrapped it like egg roll, glue with the rest of skin batter.
- Dipped in beaten egg, roll on bread crumbs
- Deep fried, till golden brown
- Set a side and serve warm