Stir fry green bean,bake frenchonion coatedchicken Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1/2 cup butter milk
- 2lbs chicken breast
- french onion (crushed)
- green bean
- bean paste (go chujang)
- sesame seed
- sesame oil
- soy sauce
If u don't have butter milk, u can mix 1/2cup milk with 1 tsp vinegar.
How to make Stir fry green bean,bake frenchonion coatedchicken
- Prepare chicken, dip in buttermilk, and rolled on the french onion, cover evenly
- Preheat oven 400F, arrange the chicken on the baking sheet and bake it 30 minutes and turn other side bake 15-20 minutes till golden brown.
- Mean while in a pot boiled green bean , pinch of salt. If already soften a bit and still crunchy. remove from heat ,make sure stop cooking process by soaking green bean in a cool ice water.
- In a stir fry pan, sesame oil,soy sauce, bean paste sugar, stir well add boiled green bean, toss a minutes, sprinkle sesame seed
- In serving dish arrange chicken and green bean.Serve with white rice.