Wild berry crumble Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- About 400gms wild berries (blueberries & strawberries)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 50 gms butter
- Two large handfuls of crushed cornflakes
How to make Wild berry crumble
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, sugar and crushed cornflakes well before rubbing the butter until a breadcrumb-like consistency is reached.
- Wash and drain the wild berries before placing it in a 6" (or 8") pan.
- Sprinkle and cover the berries with the crumble mixture before placing it into a preheated oven at 200 C.
- Bake for at least 20 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown.
- Serve warm as it is or with a side serving of ice cream.
For more details, click here.