Garlic Butter on Toast Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 bulb garlic, finely chopped
- 250g butter, softened
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin
- salt and pepper
How to make Garlic Butter on Toast
- heat olive oil in a pan and fry garlic on medium low heat for 5 minutes; do not brown garlic. leave to cool.
- in a mixing bowl, beat the butter, olive oil and garlic with an electric beater on high until the butter is pale and creamy.
- mix in the parsley, oregano and cumin. season to taste with salt and pepper.
- spread garlic butter on a piece of bread.
- toast, and eat!
- get a good quality butter. if you don't like the taste of the butter as is, you won't like it any better as garlic butter. ok, i lied, this will improve its taste. but seriously, good butter will make this taste great.
- yeah, my toasts are round. cute huh?
- thanks to my lil sister tsepei for the pikchar.