Brussels Sprouts & Bacon Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- garlic, 1 sm clove
- brussels sprouts, 10-12 halved
- bacon or salted pork/pancetta, 1-2 slices
- white wine or stock
How to make Brussels Sprouts & Bacon
- Clean and prepare brussels sprouts, cutting each in half and removing blemished parts and leaves
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add bacon or pancetta and garlic
- When bacon/pancetta is slightly rendered and garlic lightly browned, add brussels sprouts halves face down in single layer. Sprinkle lightly with salt if needed (depending on amount and saltiness of bacon/pancetta used)
- Cover skillet and let cook 3-5 minutes until sprouts are lightly browned and tender
- Add splash of white wine or stock to skillet and stir lightly. Allow the liquid to reduce.
- Remove from heat and serve with grated parmesan