bruschetta alla funghi Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- wood fired oven baked bread
- organic mushrooms
- finely sliced onions
- black pepper
- Italian parsley
- chilli-infused olive oil
How to make bruschetta alla funghi
This was a sublime dish I ate this weekend at a local restaurant, La Campagna, on the Mornington Peninsula, in Melbourne Australia.
- Slice bread thickly.
- drizzle with olive oil
- return to wood-fired oven until crisped
- sautée mushrooms and onions in butter
- Add dill, sage and roughly chopped parsely.
- mound onto bread
- garnish with more parsly and a drizzle of oil