Asparagus Risotto with Spicy Halibut Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- See rockchick's instructions for the risotto
- .5 lbs halibut or any white fish
- Good soya sauce
- Chili garlic sauce (I use the Tuong Ot Toi Viet-Nam; if you can find this stuff it will be worth it.
How to make Asparagus Risotto with Spicy Halibut
I took a recipe from "rockchick" on opensourcefood and added a little something to it-some spicy halibut. Follow rockchick's method for the risotto. The fish is the quick and easy part.
- marinate the fish with enough soya sauce and garlic chili sauce to coat it well. Do this for 30 minutes.
- Put 1 Tbs of olive oil in a pan on med. heat.
- When oil is hot put the fish in and pan fry for 7 min on each side or until flaky depending on how thick the fish is.
Top the risotto with the fish and enjoy this refreshing yet spicy dish! Thanks Rockchick.