Taco Soup Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 lbs of ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 can rotel
- 1 can of corn ,drained
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of ranch style beans
- 1 can of black beans ,drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg ranch dressing powder
- 1 or 2 cups of chicken broth
How to make Taco Soup
In a dutch oven saute the chopped onion in some oil..add cooked beef. Add the taco seasoning and cumin to bring out the flavor. Then add all the rest except the chicken broth. You want to add the chicken broth to consistency you prefer your soup to be.
If rotel is too spicy you can substitute a small can of chopped green chiles for it.
Serve with grated cheese and sour cream over Fritos.