Sweet Berry Parfait Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 3 to 4 cups assorted berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and/or strawberries).
- 2 tbsp granulated white sugar, or to taste
- 3/4 cup Philidelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp confectioner's sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
How to make Sweet Berry Parfait
Step 1: Choose your berries. I went with raspberries, strawberries and blackberries. If the strawberries are too large, slice them down.
Step 2: Combine berries in a large bowl and sprinkle with sugar. Toss with your hands to combine, and leave for 30 minutes.
Step 3: After preparing the berries, combine the cream cheese, whipping cream, confectioner's sugar and vanilla extract. Whip with an electric mixer or by hand with a wire whisk. Whip just until soft peaks begin to form.
Step 4: Take 4 wine or parfait glasses and layer the berries with the cream.