Apam Kukus (Steamed Rice Cake) Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
1) 200g Rice flour
2) 200ml Coconut milk
3) 160ml Boiling water
4) 1 tsp Double-acting baking powder
1) 120g Sugar
2) 1 tsp Double-acting baking powder
3) 1/4 tsp Vanilla essence
How to make Apam Kukus (Steamed Rice Cake)
1) Sift rice flour and baking powder.
2) Combine rice flour with coconut milk and mix well.
3) Add boiling water, mix well and set aside to cool.
4) When cool, stir in baking powder and set aside for 1 hour.
5) Combine Ingredients A and B. Mix well.
6) Line aluminium cups with paper and arrange on steamer tray.
7) Pour batter into cups until 90% full and leave to rise for 30 minutes.
8) Steam over rapidly boiling water for about 15 minutes.
Nice to eat with grated coconut without skin or orange/brown sugar.