Baguettes with Curry Potatoes(or leftover) Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
90 g Plain flour
360 g Bread flour
1 1/2 tsps Salt
1 tsp Sugar
3 tsps Instant yeast
250-260 ml Water
10 g Shortening
5 pcs Potatoes - skin and cut cube
5 pcs Garlic - crush
1 Onion - Medium size - fine slice
5 pcs Curry leaves
2 tbsps Curry powder
2 Glasses of plain water
a dash of Salt
1 tablespoon dry prawn or chicken stock (crush fine)
a bit cooking oil for frying
How to make Baguettes with Curry Potatoes(or leftover)
- Mix (A) till well blended.
- Add (B) and knead to form a dough.
- Add (C) and knead to form a smooth and elastic dough.
- Leave it to rise for 45 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 3 pcs, mould them into balls and let them restfor 10 minutes.
- Flatten the dough add in the filling, roll to close and make them into stick shapes.
- Leave them to prove for 30 minutes
- Brush them with water and slash the tops with a sharp knife 3 or 4 times.
- Bake at 220'0 for 25 minutes.
- Heat frying pan and fry garlic, onion, curry leave till soft.
- Add in curry powder, mix well.
- Add in potatoes cube and water, mix well
- Add salt and fry till potatoes soft and water dry.
- Put aside to cool