Coconut Jelly Drink Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 (10 g) Packet of agar-agar(see here for info; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agar)
- 1 Glass plain water
- 6 Glasses of coconut water (from 3 young coconuts)
- 1 Glass sugar (subject to your taste bud)
- 10 pcs of Pandan leaves
- Coconut Gel (Gegan) extract from inside young coconut
- a dash of pandan essen (food flavor)
How to make Coconut Jelly Drink
1. Dump all ingredients in a big pot and heat up till agar2 + sugar dissolved.
2. Add in Coconut Gel (gegan) + a dash of pandan essen stirred well then switch off the flame.
3. Pour into small containers or small bowls then put aside to cool off.
4. Once cool, the coconut must be kept in the refrigerator
5. Serve while it cool, yummy