Kueh Dadar (Coconut Pancake) Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
1) 80 gram palm sugar or brown sugar
2) 40 ml plain water
3) 200 gram granted coconut, skin removed
4) 1/3 tsp salt
5) 2 tsp sifted glutinous rice flour
1) 100 gram sifted plain flour
2) 1 egg
3) 1/3 tsp* salt
4) 1 tbsp* pandan juice or 'green' food colouring
5) 150 ml plain water
How to make Kueh Dadar (Coconut Pancake)
1) Cook palm sugar with water till palm sugar dissolves.
2) Add grated coconut and salt, stir-fry till mixture is fairly dry.
3) Remove and set aside.
1) Mix all batter ingredients till smooth and set asie for 1/2 hour.
2) Heat flat-bottomed frying pan and pour in a little oil.
3) Pour in 1 tablespoon batter and lightly swirl pan to let batter spread into a thin pancake.
4) Heat till pancake is cooked then remove and let cool.
5) Place coconut filing on pancake, fold left and right side then roll up like a spring roll.
Remarks: Coconut filling you can make 1 week beforehand and keep cool inside fridge. And also can be use for other kueh's filling such as Apam Mekar, Steam Apam, Onde-onde Goreng and etc....All recipes will be coming soon (Akan datang!!)
*tsp - tea spoon
*tbsp - table spoon