Red Bean Balls Fritters Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
1) 3 cups plain flour
2) 3 tbsp sugar
3) 3 tbsp powder milk
4) 3 tbsp shortening
5) 200ml water
6) 2 tsp yeast
1) 2 cups red beans
2) 1 cup sugar
4) 3 cups water
How to make Red Bean Balls Fritters
1) Dissolve sugar in water and yeast, put aside.
2) Mixed flour, milk powder and shortening in large bowl.
3) Combine all the ingredients together, kneading well to form a smooth pliable dough.
4) Pinch out a small ball of dough the size of golf ball and roll in your palms. Make a small well in the centre of the dough and fill with red bean paste. Pinch the dough together to enclose, roll them gently to smoothen the surface.
5) Put aside for 30 minutes.
6) Fry the ball in the deep frying oil until turned light brown.
7) Strain and Serve.
FILLING: RED BEAN PASTE
1) Soaked red beans overnight, wash and strain
2) Red beans, salt and sugar boil till beans turn softy and dry, put aside to cool.