Asparagus-Fennel Pasta Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3/4 in., pcs
- 2 medium onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb
- 2 T olive oil
- 8 oz. uncooked pasta, preferably penne
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 12 pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. S/P to taste (optional)
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
How to make Asparagus-Fennel Pasta Salad
Place asparagus, fennel and onions in a baking pan, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle some S/P (optional), toss to coat and bake in 400 deg. F for 20-25 minutes or until until lightly browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Cook pasta according to direction, drain and transfer to a large serving bowl. Add the tomatoes, olives, parsley and roasted vegetables.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, and S/P until well blended. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese. SERVE while warm and INDULGE!